19.11.11

Airport

Here I sit at the airport, headed to visit Ben! I can’t believe it’s already been 3 weeks apart, and we only have 4 more to go. God has proved Himself faithful over and over again, as He always does. It’s always a joy to me when I get to look back on life and see how God has used something to prepare me for something else, or how He’s continued some work He has started in me. In these past weeks, I have realized how very much God used Ben and my dating relationship to prepare us for our marriage. Because we were always long distance, always waiting until the next road trip or flight, this whole season of being apart is much easier. Thank the Lord!! 
Working at the University of Houston continues to be a rich learning experience. It’s so awesome that God does so much beautiful work in His children, and He longs for us to be a part of it- to walk alongside Him as He transforms people. I must say the most rich part of my job is getting to disciple several precious young women. I can’t wait to share stories from this on the blog. More later :)
-Julielle

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to hearing what you have to share... and looking forward to being closer to you! -- Joe & Rachael

    ReplyDelete